Artisan & Cooperative Applications
Tmac is looking for entrepreneurial women, designers, artisans and cooperatives who want to reach a global market. We can give you the tools and support you need to take your business to the next level. The relationships we develop with our suppliers go beyond a distribution process. If what you are selling fulfills our core values we would love to come to visit you, meet the team, photograph your products and help develop the perfect profile for you to sell your beautiful creations through the Tmac platform.
- Made By a Woman. All the products we sell are designed and created by women.
- One of a Kind. All the products we sell are unique one-of-a-kind or limited edition small batch orders, our customers value the unique identity they create with each product.
Why Sell your Products through Tmac?
- Through our online platform, we give you access to an international market.
- We will visit you, meet your team and profile your business on our website, giving you the opportunity to tell your story.
- We will work with you to find the right price points and selling strategies for your products.
- We will take photographs of your products and your team for you to use in your own marketing endeavors.
- You will benefit from marketing and product promotion through our extensive network and reach.
- We can provide support with understanding international shipping, customs and taxes.
- We will provide packaging & wrapping for all of your products.
- We provide access to wholesalers and will work with you to develop long lasting and meaningful business relationships.
- You will become part of a fast-growing support network of female artisans and entrepreneurs.
- And you will be supporting other women who want to start or expand their businesses in the process.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in working with us here at Tmac then send us an email to email@example.com and include your name, the name of the business of cooperative, link to website or facebook group (if you have one) where you are based, they types of products you sell and a couple of sentences on how your business started. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
We look forward to developing strong partnerships with you and your teams.